January 16, 2022
Recipe: Cheeseburger stir fry
Low carb cheeseburger stir fry is ready in less than 15 minutes, and has all the flavors of a cheeseburger, but without all of the carbs.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag (379g) coleslaw salad bag You can also shred your own cabbage
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ cup sliced or diced dill pickles
- 3 tbsp mustard add more for more flavor if you prefer
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the beef on medium heat until cooked and no pink remains.
- Add the onions, salt and pepper, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the coleslaw bag, and pickles. Put a lid on the skillet and let the coleslaw cook down for about 3 minutes – until cabbage is tender.
- Once cooked down, stir in the mustard and water. Allow excess water to cook down, and if your mixture is really dry, add a table spoon of water in.
- Stir in the shredded cheese.
- Divide into meal prep containers and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Allow the meal preps to cool to to the touch, then add the lid and place in the fridge for no more than 4 days.
You can find the full post for this recipe, including more great photography and meal planning tips, on Meal Plan Addict.